there is no internet connection (Inspired by Alan Becker) | LV 1-5 there is no internet connection (Inspired by Alan Becker) | LV 1-5

Clearly inspired by Animation vs Animator, but a neat take on it! Very impressive, well done.

slipk responds:

Yes, Inspired by him.Thank you for your advice :)

Army Chef Army Chef

Very fluid! Great job.

The Rocket The Rocket

This clean fast type of animation is the the type of animation I wish I could do. Absolutely brilliant!

Aoibhneas Aoibhneas

I'll always approve of Irish mythology. Very well done animation as well.

MilkyCactus responds:

Thanks man!! Really appreciate it :) Glad you liked it

SB Jogging SB Jogging

Very nice first animation, welcome to Newgrounds!

sbdraws responds:

Oh thank you SnackerBoy :D

The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

Amazing, this is the first re-animated of anything i've seen and Iove it. Everyone did a great job, congrats!

Vegeta turning Super Saiyan Vegeta turning Super Saiyan

I can tell this is just a test, but I like how clean it is. Look forward to seeing you make full cartoons.

VitorRafaelLealCarva responds:

Thank you!

Stephen Hawking's new hobby Stephen Hawking's new hobby

This is just boring dude. Why do you hang out on just one shot?

Jamazam responds:

Thank you for the resonse :D I tried making the act boring as if it was an amateur act.

Pmation: Man of the Flower Pmation: Man of the Flower

Very clean, well done.

The Wind The Wind

Pretty good for a first animation! I'm a new animator too, and i'll say that if you keep practising you'll get better each time.

Phesired responds:

I had actually looked at some of your work as I was making this animation, I watched the Video Games video you made and I actually enjoyed it :) The door scene was really funny. Thanks for the feedback and keep up your work too :)